The 10-in-105 Challenge in a nutshell...

The principle is simple - a challenge for Leah and Kate to both go out on at least 1 date with 10 guys in 105 days.... Hopefully find someone awesome, but at the very least have 20 stories between them to tell the world and learn something in the process!


Sunday, June 13, 2010

Better start practicing my moves!

I know most of you already saw this coming... (especially those of you who have seen me walking around with a stupid grin on my face the last few weeks!) but I thought I should officially tell you all I have forfeited from the challenge.

When we first came up with the crazy idea for the challenge, I was hopeful of meeting someone wonderful, but I never thought it would actually happen.  On the contrary, things with L-1 are going great, with our 5th date scheduled for today (and plans for many more!) :-)

Thanks to Katie for putting me up to the challenge (without which I would never have got off my bum and met L-1), thanks to Olga (our amazing stylist!) for her expertise and knowledge in the hair and make-up department, and thanks to all of you for coming along for the ride and offering your comments and advice to Katie and I.

Round 2 of 10-in-105 is just around the corner, so stay tuned for more entertaining reading soon! (And be sure to let us know if you are keen to be one of the challengers!)

I look forward to introducing you all to L-1 and apologise in advance for my poor pole dancing perfomance - guess I'd better start practicing!

P.S. - if you have any first date stories of your own you are willing to share, make sure to put them on the Good, Bad and Ugly page for everyone to read :-)

1 comments:

sharpie said...

Congratulations to Ms Leah! Having met L1, I concur that he's a wonderful man that's crazy about her! Looking forward to hanging out with the two of you lovebirds soon.

Post a Comment