The 10-in-105 Challenge in a nutshell...

The principle is simple - a challenge for Leah and Kate to both go out on at least 1 date with 10 guys in 105 days.... Hopefully find someone awesome, but at the very least have 20 stories between them to tell the world and learn something in the process!


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I just paid for 6 sweaty, single, hot guys!....

Firstly - Hats off to my fellow competitor who has stolen the heart of Mr L-1 (who i eagerly await to meet)... Not to detract from her current dilemma but  I wanted to tell you all about Fit2Date - but pls first vote/comment  in the poll to help her decide what to do next.  I can only hope I have a similiar dilemma soon. 

Ok, so i'm nearly half way through this challenge and still not having much luck.. so I decided to up the stakes a little... I signed up to Fit2Date... basically its bootcamp for single people....

My first session was last night when we met at New Farm park..  Only problem was, it was pitch black.. Seriously, I couldn't see my shoes, let alone the other participants .. The workout was based around different group games like Tug-O-War and relay runs, red rover, tunnel ball etc -Basically  think of all the sports you played in Grade 5... The only catch was for every challenge, the losing team had to answer a series of personal qns, so you got to know more about each person...

Following up from the session, our trainer then sent around everyones email address with an assigned email buddy for the week where we have to get a series of answers to certain questions before our next session on Tues.

At the end of 4 weeks, we then all go out for dinner and drinks... As for potential - maybe next week I'll take a torch - but based on a few conversations I had, everyone seemed nice and it was good for a laugh.. Maybe K-5 is amongst them...

Stay tuned (and vote for Miss Leah)

1 comments:

alan said...

sounds like a typically soft queensland exercise routine:-)

Post a Comment