The 10-in-105 Challenge in a nutshell...

The principle is simple - a challenge for Leah and Kate to both go out on at least 1 date with 10 guys in 105 days.... Hopefully find someone awesome, but at the very least have 20 stories between them to tell the world and learn something in the process!


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO.....?

I have been out with L-1 three times now.... with a 4th date planned for Thursday night (10th) and a possible meeting at the races Saturday. I obviously like the guy... and the more time we spend together the more I want to take the time to get to know him.

However, as per the rules of 10-in-105... a challenger is prohibited from forfeiting from the challenge until they have dated a minimum of 3 different contestants..... and here-in lies my dilemma!

How will L-1 take the news of the 10-in-105 challenge... and will going on a date with an L-3 ruin any chances I have of pursuing something with L-1...?

As loyal followers of 10-in-105, I’d love to know what you all think. Please feel free to vote (on the right) or leave comments below. As I can see it I have a few options...

A) Disregard the rules of the comp and pull out before I date L-3
B) Date L-3 but leave that info out when I tell L-1 about the comp
C) Tell L-1 about the comp and the need to date an L-3
D) Other.......???

Cheers,
Leah

P.S. – I apologise in advance for my pole dancing performance ;-)

P.P.S. - I'm hoping you all choose option A as lying to L-1 or dating behind his back is not something I'm comfortable with, and I really am just not interested in dating anyone else... Plus that's the option I'm choosing regardless of the survey outcome ;-)

3 comments:

Josh said...

If you like and he likes your then who caes about some silly competition?

p.s. looking forward to the pole dancing, lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be devils advocate and say maybe you're overthinking the consequences of your options... I wouldn't say meeting someone for coffee is "dating behind his back" or lying.. its just coffee... If you can write a list of all the qualities you want in a partner - and he meets them all, then forfeit for sure... but if you just like being in his company at this stage and still sussing things out - i say whats one more coffee.. surely you wouldn't mind if he did the same at this stage? Depends on where you both think things are at... only you know that.

MJ said...

Whilst I agree with anonymous that 4 dates doesn't imply exclusivity, and a coffee shouldn't 'ruin' your chances with L1, hedging your bets has a definite and limited time span. You are the only person to know when it becomes poor form to keep playing the field as it were. It may be now, or never. Either way - I hope you're enjoying the ride!

Post a Comment